Inspired by BDD(Behavior-driven development), Codeception provides an absolutely new method of writing acceptance, functional and even unit tests. Powered by PHPUnit, Codeception is a modern full-stack testing framework for PHP. Codeception supports unit, functional and acceptance tests automation. Codeception tests are written in a detailed manner through a simple PHP DSL. Moreover, it supports re-use, modules, add-ons and BDD style approach from the box.
Why go for Codeception?
Numerous testers use unit tests and feel that’s enough. But basic unit tests aren't actually enough. They need to be backed by integrational, functional, and acceptance testing. Testers need to test the behavior of the application as well by writing acceptance tests. Codeception allows you to do that and attain error-free results.
- Testers can execute tests using Firefox, Chrome, PhantomJS or Cloud Testing services with Selenium WebDriver.
- You can execute tests inside the PHP framework. Under this, Laravel, Yii2, Zend framework, Phalcon, and Symfony are supported.
- Codeception is developed on top of PHPUnit and can execute its tests, allowing users to improve integrations tests with commands.
- Codeception assists the testers to simplify REST and SOAP testing. It offers flexible commands to test structure and data of JSON and XML responses.
- Codeception provides high-level domain language for performing tests.
- Codeception helps in executing feature files that are written in Gherkin format as tests.
Why choose OZVID Technologies?
OZVID Technologies holds years of experience in the testing industry and has a good hold over Codeception. Whether yours is a startup business or a larger enterprise, we have affordable plans for all sized businesses. Our team of testers clearly understand the customer requirements and help them in attaining their business goals.